Taxi Transfer Cirali
Ordering a taxi to Cirali or ordering a transfer to Cirali is very easy with OZLAND.
We own a park of comfort class minivans - so our transfers are not expensive.
You can order a transfer to Cirali 24/7 online WITHOUT PREPAYMENT!
- Fill out the form on the website
- We will immediately say the current cost of a taxi to Cirali or the price of a transfer in Antalya
- We can also answer all your questions about the Cirali area in English
- The cost of a taxi in Cirali or a transfer from Antalya Airport to Cirali is fixing at the time of booking.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO TRAVEL FROM CIRALI DISTRICT TO ANTALYA AIRPORT?
The travel time from Cirali hotels to the Airport takes about 1,5 hour, the optimal departure time from Cirali to the airport is for 3,5 hours before.
HOW IS BOOKING AN INDIVIDUAL TRANSFER TO or FROM CIRALI GOING?
- You order a car in advance
- Specify the time, date and place of departure to or from Cirali
- The driver of the individual transfer will meet you with a nameplate
- Will help with luggage at Antalya Airport or will put the luggage in the transfer from the Cirali hotel
- We have only comfort class individual transfer minivan in the Cirali area
WHERE CAN YOU GO FROM CIRALI DISTRICT? WHAT INFORMATION IS NEEDED TO US?
- Antalya Airport - Cirali (flight number, name on the plate, hotel)
- Cirali - Airport (hotel, flight number, departure time)
- Cirali - sights (we help with the route)
- Cirali - shopping (we take you to the nearest shopping center)
VIP CAR RENTAL WITH DRIVER IN CIRALI
You can order a car with a driver on an individual route.
WHAT CAN THE PRICE OF A TRANSFER IN CIRALI DEPEND ON?
The cost of transfer to/from Cirali depends on:
- how many kilometers to the hotel of Cirali is an individual transfer
- waiting time for tourists
- the number of tourists who will go on an individual transfer to Cirali
- the number of stops on the way to the Cirali hotel or to attractions from Cirali
Cıralı is an agricultural village in southwest Turkey, in the Kemer district of Antalya Province. It is walking distance from the ancient ruins of Olympos and Chimaera permanent gas vents, located in the ancient Lycia region of Anatolia. Cıralı is a very small rural village located just over an hour's drive southwest from Antalya. It has a 3.5 km secluded beach. The ancient ruins of Olympos are located at the far end of its coast.
During the day, Cirali beach is a peaceful place for humans to relax. The water is quiet and impossibly blue, the beach is very clean and rarely crowded except during the peak season in summertime, and the surrounding mountains provide food for the soul. Patronize one of the open-air beachside restaurants and you’re welcome to lounge under their umbrellas or visit one of the less developed rocky ends of the beach if you prefer to be alone.