Pamukkale, what means "Cotton Castle" in translation, is a kind of Turkish Must Have. Excursion to Pamukkale from Antalya is probably the most popular and requested tour for most tourists.
And this is not surprising: to see firsthand these snow-white mountain slopes of travertine (limestone tuff) with unique thermal waters, the beneficial properties of which have been known for many centuries, is worth a lot.
Here, side by side, in Pamukkale, there is an equally interesting ancient city of Hierapolis. Inside this city is the Cleopatra Pool. The water in it is directly from a hot spring, and not only mineral in composition and warm, but also very carbonated. Another popular thermal facility with hot water is here: the red spring of Karakhait. Bathing in it is also very healthy, which we will do!
Pamukkale Tour Program:
- Early pick-up from hotels
- Stop for Breakfast
- Textile Center
- Onyx Plant
- Visit to the wine cellar of fruit wines of the region
- Lunch (included)
- Arrival in Pamukkale
- Visit to Hierapolis.
- Swimming in Cleopatra's pool - Free time
- Departure from the territory
- Return to hotels (after 19.00)
What is important to take with you on a trip?
- Comfortable shoes
- Swimming suit and towel
- Breakfast box
- Money for personal expenses, buying souvenirs
- Camera (chargers, power bank, ekstra memory card)