Do you like emotions, drive and extreme? Then our Rafting trip from Antalya is just for you! The price is affordable, but how much impressions you will have!
Rafting on the Kepryuchai mountain river of the Koprulu Canyon National Park in the city of Manavgat in the Side district is an exciting adventure on rafts. Think about it: the whole day is not just to observe the beauties of the local nature, but to become a part of it, immersed in the waters of a beautiful mountain river, isn't it a pleasure?! Guaranteed!
Beginners - don't worry! The alloy is simple, but exciting! There will be river rapids and obstacles, but safety is guaranteed. There will definitely be an adrenaline rush, but not from fear, but from pleasure! The length of the alloy, by the way, is 14 km. Duration - someone goes through the route in an hour, someone needs two hours.
In addition to rafting, you will be able to walk around the park and see such archaeological sites as the Temple of Zeus, the Stone Bridge of Oluk with a height of 27 meters from ancient Rome, the ruins of the theater. This bright route is sure to appeal to both adults and children!
Rafting Tour Program:
- Pick-up from hotels
- Arrival in Koprulu Canyon
- Delivery of necessary equipment (helmet, life jacket)
- Training from an instructor
- Arrival at the starting point, boarding the boats
- Rafting with a stop for swimming and photos
- Lunch (included)
- Also, if you wish, you can also visit Jeep safari, Quad Bike / Buggy, Canyoning + Zipline (Bungee) - depending on the pre-selected tour program.
- Return to hotels
What is important to take with you on a trip?
- Swimming suit and towel, sunglasses
- Clothes to change after rafting
- Money for personal expenses, buying souvenirs and pictures
- Camera (chargers, power bank)
👉 To find out the cost and reserve, just click here.