Pamukkale and balloons
Have you ever been in the sky on a big balloon? We will give you this opportunity! After all, a balloon flight over Pamukkale is an opportunity for less money than in Cappadocia to enjoy the beauty of the ruins of ancient Hierapolis and snow-white travelatas from above!
Imagine: morning, silence, a flame of 6 meters heats a huge balloon from the inside and you rise higher and higher. Watching the tiny terrain becoming from above, breathing in clean air, is unforgettable! Trips of Antalya tourists rarely do without visiting Pamukkale. And with the option of "ballooning", this tour acquires the most vivid emotions and impressions: hear the sounds of nature itself, see the greatness and beauty of the world!
Balloon flights are becoming more popular every year, because the excellent weather conditions of the region make it possible for guests to enjoy the scenery both in summer and winter.
Pamukkale and balloons Tour Program:
- Early pick-up from hotels
- Arrival in Pamukkale
- Balloon flight or balloon panorama
- Breakfast (icluded)
- Visit Hierapolis, Travertine terraces, archaeological Museum. Swimming in Cleopatra's pool - Free time
- Stop for lunch at a restaurant (included), drinks - extra payment
- Visit to the "Karakhait Hot Spring" (optional, for a fee)
- Visit to the wine cellar of fruit wines of the region (at the request of the group)
- Departure from the territory
- Return to hotels
What is important to take with you on a trip?
- Comfortable shoes
- Money for personal expenses, buying souvenirs
- Camera (chargers, power bank, ekstra memory card)